Cebu’s territory comprise the mainland, Mactan Island, Malapascua Island, Jicantangan Island, Bantayan Island, Calamangan Island, Olango Island, Gibitngil Island, Sumilon Island, Pescador Island, Badian Island, Silion Island, Panitugan Island, Guintacan Island and Camotes Islands.
Quality properties, houses, lots are solid Real Estate Investments, especially here in Cebu. By studying the following factors and you can see why investing in Cebu is an opportunity well worth pursuing:
- Endowed with breathtaking Beauty of Nature
- Cebu is an isolated peace amidst a burgeoning prosperity.
- That boomed amidst a haven of coral beaches, verdant mountain forests, pristine offshore islands, and blue seas.
- It is not in the earthquake zone, typhoon belt, nor are there volcanoes. It is actually, one of the safest havens in the entire country.
- Warm and Competent People
- Cebuano culture is laid back and easy going
- The people are friendly and have preserved strong Spanish-oriented traditions in its cultural life to this very day.
- Rich traditional culture but keeps up with the demand of modern times.
- Highly educated people that are beneficial assets of a company.
- A Fast Growing Economy
- Cebu is the country’s third largest province and its second most economically powerful city.
- Cebu economy is faring better than the country
- Cebu praises as a haven for investors and tourists.
- Cebu City has a world class communication and transportation facilities making it easy for businessmen and tourists to be connected and travel around the world.
- Cebu is an oasis of economic urban prosperity.
- Throughout history, it has been a major trade center boasting the countryï¿½s largest port, and both an international and domestic airport.
- Its coastlines are peppered with resorts and luxury developments catering to an international clientele.
- For the past five years, it has achieved an export growth rate averaging nearly 20%… amazingly higher than any other province in the country.
- The city itself is of a vibrant duality. Minutes from a bustling metropolis blest by an unprecedented economic and industrial boom, sit picturesque mountain ranges towering over white sandy beaches and clear turquoise seas
It is not just a promise or potential. Cebu is demonstrated capability with an excellent economic track record. It is the second largest city and the fastest growing economy in the Philippines.
- Real Estate growth is solid and secure, a sound investment strategy.
- It leads the country in export items such as furniture, fashion accessories, carrageenan and gifts, toys and housewares.
- It is the most accessible palace in the Philippines, with more domestic air and sea linkages than Manila.
- Cebu is the tourism gateway for the Central and Southern Philippines.
- It is not in an earthquake zone or typhoon belt, nor are there volcanoes in the island.
- Cebu has one of the best records for peace and order in the country.
- Its labor force is oriented towards non-agricultural lines and is one of the most productive in the country.
The development of its infrastructure is balanced; it has all the ingredients necessary to be competitive and to sustain investments.It is a cosmopolitan area with all the support facilities and amenities needed for an ideal lifestyle.